Witney Jazz is operated by The Little Live Music Company, please find below our terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS:
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH LITTLE LIVE MUSIC COMPANY (LLMCO)
- When you purchase a ticket from LLMCO you enter into an agreement with us and our terms of agreement with you are set out below:
- You are responsible for providing correct details to us - these will include your telephone number, email address and postal address if we ask for it. We need these details to be able to make contact with you in the event of changed or cancelled performances or if there is a query about your payment or ticket.
- We do not issue paper tickets. However, third party sellers may provide with a paper ticket. When you attend a performance you will only need to give us your name as we keep a register of all payments for performances with details of when and how payment was made.
- We do reserve the right to ask you for some form of identification when you attend a performance.
- We have the right to refuse an application for tickets for any reason.
- Your booking will not be be considered ‘accepted' until payment has been received full - at that point this agreement will stand.
- Prices for tickets may change from performance to performance and these are as advertised on our website www.thelittlelivemusiccompany.co.uk.
- LLMCO has the right to restrict the number of tickets sold at any performance to ensure safe access and movement around the venue, visibility and adherence to insurance guidelines for any venue we use.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking (for example the date, time of doors opening, the performance timing and the venue address). Please advise us as soon as possible if you have a query about the details of your booking.
- Our office hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday. We will not be able to respond to you after 16:00 on performance nights.
- Tickets must be paid for in full when you book for a performance. Payment can be made in person using cash, cheque, card, bank transfer or Paypal, or against a SumUp payment link which you can request, or via our ticketing agent (eg. Ticket Source) or via another third party if stipulated in our marketing.
- LLMCO does not offer any form of insurance against being unable to attend our performances. However, the company Ticket Source who sell tickets for all of our concerts, does offer an insurance scheme and you will be prompted to purchase insurance when you book via them.
2) ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
- LLMCO will not refund tickets after purchase under any circumstances.
- In the event that we need to cancel a performance, we will refund the cost of your ticket less any administration charges or financial costs applicable with seven days of the cancellation.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure the act described in our marketing will perform, we reserve the right to substitute acts/bands or members of acts/bands - if they fall ill or cannot attend a performance for any reason.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, we may agree to transfer your booking to the following month or a credit may be offered for you to use at a future performance, provided that you give LLMCO notice of not less than 5 (five) working days before a concert is due to take place.
3) LLMCO RESPONSIBILITIES
- We will ensure that LLMCO adheres to all government requirements for safety at our performance.
- LLMCO will ensure that its public liability insurance is current.
- LLMCO will endeavour provide good access for disabled customers although we will be governed in this endeavour by facilities at the venues we hire for performances. If your disability requires that you need to be placed at a particular part of a venue or if you are a wheelchair user, please contact us a soon as you have purchased a ticket so that we can arrange access or seating for you.
- LLMCO will work to ensure that the quality of visibility (to the stage area), sound and lighting at any of our events is to a professional standard.
- Our performances usually take the form of two, 45 minute sets separated by a 20-30 minute break.
- We will ensure that no act uses offensive language or acts offensively on stage - all of our performances are suitable for children of 10 years and above.
4) SAFETY AND RULES FOR ATTENDING EVENTS
- LLMCO has the right to refuse entry to anyone, or we may choose to eject anyone - whether they have purchased a ticket or not - if their conduct is deemed to be unacceptable.
- You must ask permission to record or video any part of any performance . If you wish to record or video, you must first ask and obtain permission from LLMCO at reception and a representative of LLMCO will in turn ask the performers for permission - we have the right to refuse this permission.
- We ask that conversation is kept to a minimum when the performers are on stage.
- Smoking is not permitted at any of our performances.
5) GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions and any Contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Little Live Music Company is registered for VAT
- Our VAT Registration Number is 437485172
- Ticket prices quoted in our website include VAT at a rate of 20%